Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Baruch HaShem



צילום: חיים לרמן
Arutz Sheva
Arutz Sheva

The driver of the private vehicle that was attacked, Miriam, said that she drove through Azzun after being ordered to do so by the security forces.

"Following the accident and the closure of the highway, we were asked to go through the village. Although much of the route was secured by soldiers, a group of young Palestinians stood at the side of the road, on the part in which no soldiers were stationed,” she recalled.

"I was driving slowly because of heavy traffic, with Palestinian vehicles in front of me and behind me. Suddenly the whole car shook and I felt the impact of the rocks on the car. Miraculously the rocks did not hit me. I kept driving until I noticed Israeli troops and reported the incident. It was then that I saw my baby daughter’s seat full of glass. I hate to think what would have happened had I not been alone in the car at that moment,” added Miriam.